Selling 10 hybrid flowers of any color in animal crossing

Discussion in 'Animal Crossing Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by littlenew, 8/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlenew

littlenew
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

Easy and fast to have different colors of hybrid flowers, you can decorate your garden, house, square, or anywhere you want.

The flowers carry genes, and you can reproduce them again by insisting on watering them after you get hybrids (except for the golden roses, which need golden watering can to reproduce) All the hybrid flowers were made from flowers grown on my own island!

* The lily of the valley is not part of this offer.

Delivery:

After the purchase, we talk about a handover time (ideally within 24 hours). Please let me know in a message what color you want each flower stand in. You send me a “dodo code" and the name of your island at the desired time so that I can fly to your island and deliver the items.

Flowers are delivered unsorted near the airport. You'll take the order as you want.

You need a Nintendo membership to let me come to your island.

Important Information: You don't pay for the items, you just pay for the time I invest to cultivate the flowers and bring them to you. I'm not the owner of the flowers, all rights reserved to Nintendo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 littlenew, 8/23/20
    Last edited: 8/23/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.