Selling 10.3 Billion Account in BERS and a 6 million power farm

Discussion in 'Mobile Strike Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Greekpride13, 3/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greekpride13

Greekpride13
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Looking to sell my Mobile Strike Account. My main account has 10.3 Billion in power. It was 140 billion in stone, oil and steel, 105 billion in coin and 1.12 trillion in food. The account also has 15 million in gold. All buildings are at level 22. only have 177k troops made now (T4 only). Account is in BERS. I can also include a level 13-14 Farm account which has only 6 million power but has an additional 1.2 billion in stone, 2.26 billion in oil, 838 million in steel, 2.34 billion in food and 1.33 billion in coin. It also has 500k in gold. HQ is at 14 and about 1/3 of the buildings are at 14 the rest at 13. Not looking for break the bank just want to get rid of it because I don't play anymore. Put a 30 day shield on to protect base and now I am looking to sell it. $80 or best offer for both. Contact me if you are interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Greekpride13

Greekpride13
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Lowering the price to $70. Don't want to just let it go. I will stop playing it shortly leaving it to the looters to take all the resources. Please make me an offer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.