Selling  Rating 750k-1000k  Both Android/iOS 1 year account Thronebreaker with 836k total ratings and 10,751 prestige. A huge collection of BGT c

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Suduong19, 6/16/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suduong19

Suduong19
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'm selling my 1 year old Thronebreaker account that has never violated the game policy. 100% clean account. I have a Kabam ID with all correct original account infos. If you purchase it, it should be in your hands in no time without any problem.

Total hero rating: 836,818

Prestige: 10,751 (can be bumped higher if you pour all sig stones which are very available into duped 5/65 Doctor Doom)

Asking Price is $480, can be lowered if you make payment fast.
    Payment via Paypal and Bank Transfer

My contact info:
    - Line ID: minhcyclops

- Gmail: [email protected]
    - Whatsapp: QR code in the pic below
    - Or you can message me on here. I'll try to reply as soon as I see your message.

Here are reasons why I think my account is worth that amount of money.

I'm confident that my account has a wide collection of end-game champions. Hardly can any content cause difficulties for the roster.

The account has 4 6* r3 (duped Ghost, Human Torch, Red Mags and duped Sasquatch) and 5 6* r2 ( Archangel, duped Falcon, duped Kingpin, Havok, Sentinel) It also has 19 5* 5/65, Apocalypse at r4 and many other fantastic champs.

I almost 100% all story acts. 2 quests which are unexplored are 6.2.5 (You know why :D) and 6.2.6. Complete them and you'll have Act 6 juicy exploration rewards.
    100% variants 3 to 6. Variants 1, 2, 7 are first time completed.
    I already did one run of Labyrinth and Abyss. So you still have a lot of grounds to test your skills and grow bigger.

Masteries: Deepwound maxed, Cruelty and Precision maxed, Mystic Dispersion: 4/5. No I don't have Suicide unlocked. I detest it. Why do you want to limit the number of great champions you can use?

Inventory: A lot of precious resources such as 5* AG, 6* rank up gem, 1 name change token available and 300 units :D

1 Mystic T5CC is about to be formed (at 41k frags right now)

I really don't want to leave the game but I take on a new business right now so I don't have much time to take good care of my account. I hope it will go into a good player's hands and someday we can be friends when I start another account.

Attached Files:

#1 Suduong19, 6/16/21
    Last edited: 6/17/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Suduong19

Suduong19
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I added this comment by accident now I can't delete it :(

#2 Suduong19, 6/16/21
    Last edited: 6/16/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.