Selling  #1 fire warrior 5th overall taking offers 2,000,000 cp+ re3 lvl 30 really want sell just make a o

Discussion in 'Eternal Sword M Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Djsherm89, 4/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djsherm89

Djsherm89
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Easily a top 10 account on server 23 for warriors its ranked #1 in every category and overall is ranked 12th or better dominant in pvp and am almost always #1 in dps in pve dungeons

• VIP 9
    • #1 warrior
    • 6th overall
    • CP 1,600,000
    • Re.2 lvl 58 max lvl cap atm
    • Tons of titles including #1 ranked 1v1 pvp and #1 warrior and tons more
    • Tons of relics/mounts/costumes
    • 1900 gems 2000 diamonds 3400 star coins and 3400 pvp merits
    This account is a boss on the server and is in the #1 guild so first go at all new content with great teammate's who are all #1s in each class we hold tons of server first and fastest times clearing bosses

Since there are no other accounts on here I don't have a base line price to go off as a asking price so just putting N/A for now so make offers I'm down to negotiate just trying to get a fair price for my time I'm open to hear what you think its worth so make offers and well go from there thanks
    this is a active post and active account today's date is April 12, 2020 let me know if you have any questions and since I'm still actively playing I'll try to update the info as much as possible thank you
    Idk why it's not letting me post pictures so here is a link to my google cloud with pictures on it

#1 Djsherm89, 4/12/20
    Last edited: 4/26/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Djsherm89

Djsherm89
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

Also the high risk label is BS!!!
    I have posted on this site 6 times now, selling 5 different accounts.... well 1 account I accidentally post 2 times which some how was enough to get my account flagged as a "high risk" ....... this would be my 5th account I've posted and before this one I had 3 accounts on here that didn't sell and before that I sold a account for AFK ARENA for 260$ and had a perfect rating.. 0 issues with that transaction the guy still plays on it today 2 years later..... so once again completely BS that I'm high risk and to get it taken off they make you pay money....

So yes please dont let this detour you from buying from me I'll do anything to verify to you that it will be a safe and painless transaction... just let me know and I'll make it happen. I'm 30 years old live in Seattle Washington not trying to come up on anyone I love playing games and spend a lot of money on them and selling them makes it so I can get some of the money I sink into a game back...

3. OP
    OP
    Djsherm89

Djsherm89
    Expand Collapse

VIP 9 cp title "time"

#3 Djsherm89, 4/15/20
    Last edited: 4/26/20
  4. OP
    OP
    Djsherm89

Djsherm89
    Expand Collapse

New update I'm now at 1.3 million cp with full t8 gear am still #1 warrior if you have any more questions hit me up also new lvl is re2 lvl 37 new cap asking taking offers anyone?? Still no offers at all lol

#4 Djsherm89, 4/17/20
    Last edited: 4/22/20
  5. OP
    OP
    Djsherm89

Djsherm89
    Expand Collapse

Seriously if you see this page just make a offer I'm listening to any and all offers so dont be shy through your hat into the ring!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.