Sold ⭐️ [NA] Big Brain Boosting | 60+ Vouches | Solo & Duo Boosting | Any Rank, Any Role |...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Friskypixels, 7/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Friskypixels

/u/Friskypixels
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

CURRENTLY OFFERING 10% OFF AND 10% DONATED TO COVID-19 RELIEF ON EVERY ORDER - Stay safe and healthy inside playing League and help us help others at the same time!

————

Looking for an experienced, no-bs Boosting service that offers an affordable and professional service with a friendly touch?

Look no further !

Big Brain has been dedicated to boosting for the last 4 seasons and we're here to bring you a premium boosting experience.

We guarantee our clients a high win rate and their desired rank with ease and efficiency - and I only work with a very small team of vetted GM+ Boosters, so you never have to worry about the integrity of your account.

We back that up with over 50 60 vouches here on Reddit, more on Discord and a ZERO ban record across myself and my small team.

Better yet, client care is always personally handled because your satisfaction as a client is very important to me.

So why take a chance? Trust us with your boosting needs!

We offer:

• Duo Boosting - Your Duo Boost experience should be fun and rewarding. Me and my Duo Boosters are experienced, ready to play with flexible scheduling and able to coach you along the way. I also offer duo game packages for those looking for a super affordable way to play more games with their Booster.
    • Solo Boosting - I offer solo boosts on any role and any champ. Summoner spells will be the way you leave them, and we never read or reply to your messages, or flame in game. And of-course, Role Selection, Offline Mode and VPN are available at no extra cost!
    • Highly Customizable Packages & Pricing - Winning extra LP? Would rather try a game package? I will work with you to tailor pricing to your unique account and specific needs! Plus, stack discounts for bundling multiple tiers!
    • Flexible Scheduling and Direct Communication with your Booster - Our Discord server is structured to make ordering, scheduling, and communicating with seamless and easy. You can always check on your boost directly with your booster for the best peace-of-mind we can offer!
    • Coaching and more!

Additionally we promise:

• HIGH Win Rates;
    • FAST Start Times & Service;
    • Competitive Pricing;
    • Offline mode and VPN at no additional cost;
    • Client Care & Satisfaction;

Currently accepting PayPal, CashApp, and Interac E-Transfer for our Canadian clients!

For pricing and more information feel free to add me on discord: friskers#1337 or by email at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])

Check out our Discord community server!

Vouch Threads:

1 | 2 | 3 | Current (4)

. /u/Friskypixels
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.