Sold ⭐️✅ CHEAPEST LVL18 clan ⭐️✅ Amazing name : War Star ✅ 469 Win - 318 Loss ✅

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Clans | COC Clan for Sale' started by mehrdadno, 7/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mehrdadno

mehrdadno
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

51   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ✅ Welcome to my Store ✅
    I F You Don't know business with me is safe or not read bellow :​

Im verified seller ( you can see the seal under my icon image)

I WILL GIVE YOU A PRICE THAT YOU WONT BELIEVE. ( Because I need to be trusted in this website )

I only buy from my trusted sellers and by Face to Face trade.

And if you still have doubt. we can trade with middleman ( you will pay the middleman ( Trusted person on a legit Trading website)) and after you get your account. I will get paid. ( playerup.com have secure policy that they will keep the money for 5 days to be sure the account wont be recovered by the seller )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These accounts come with Full Information, Complete Security, and Lifetime Warranty.

For more details, price negotiation and choosing the payment method please contact me.

Telegram : Mehrdad_no

Discord: mehrdadno#0116

✔️ For safe deals through Middleman, use the standard “BUY NOW” option
    ✔️ If you can trust me, you can also pay me directly through Bitcoin at a # price and instant delivery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEAP and STRONGE Level 18 Clan

Clan Details:

Clan Name : Star War
    Clan Level : 18
    Clan war Wins: 469
    Clan War Loss: 318
    Clan War Draw: 10

⭐️ ⭐️

✔✔✔*After Buying Do Not Contact Supercell In Any Case. Massage Me If You Have Any Problem*
    SCREEN SHOTS
    warstar1.png warstar2.jpg warstar3.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    mehrdadno

mehrdadno
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

51   0   0

My Location:
    Make your offer i will accept it if i like it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.