Selling ❤ CS:GO ACCOUNTS SHOP ❤❤ GameStore ❤

Discussion in 'CSGO Boosting for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Boosting' started by KoalaDude, 3/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoalaDude

KoalaDude
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    zodepgO.png
    Client : Why should I get boosted?

GameStoreTeam : Customers often climb on their own after getting boosted to better rank. Sometimes you just need someone to unstuck you from that rank first.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : What ranks are your boosters?

GameStoreTeam : Our boosters are SMFC - TGE.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : Is the service safe to use, because I am afraid to give my account Username and Password?

GameStoreTeam : Our team is not interested in your account, those players have extremely expensive accounts, you may not worry about that at all!
    Client : How does your Service Exactly work?

GameStoreTeam : After payment is done, our booster will play till the order is done. We may use VPN if it is needed!
    Client : How fast will the order be completed?

GameStoreTeam : That depends on your current rank. But due to the high skill, it is done as fast as it's possible.
    Client : What payment methods do you accept?

GameStoreTeam : Currently we accept PayPal and Skrill payments. WesternUnion is also possible, but it has to be preliminary agreed!
    Client : Can I get banned for boosting?

GameStoreTeam : There is always a small chance that this may happen, and no one can guarantee you 100% protection against it. If that will happen, contact Us via Skype.
    Client : What is your refund policy?

GameStoreTeam : You will never need a refund, so we don’t offer it. We guarantee each order with unlimited booster upgrades until the account is finished. This ensures a 100% success rate.
    Client : Do the boosters chat with my friends?

GameStoreTeam : No, our boosters did not respond to messages. In-game chat also ignored.
    Client : Do the boosters use scripts or illegal programs?

GameStoreTeam: No, all of our boosters never use illegal software while playing on your accounts.
    Client : I have a question which I can't find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?

GameStoreTeam : You can contact us Your Store

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.