Sold ✔️ ✔️ ✔️TH11|Heroes 44/48/20|Walls:11/12|CN Availble|Strong BuilderBase|Maxed Defense|Best Price

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Accounts | COC Account for Sale' started by Giant Market, 7/19/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giant Market

Giant Market
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

249   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]
    Delivery of account will be in the shortest possible time and as soon as I get notification.
    100% protected Against Account Sharing Ban As Account Hasn`t Played For Couple Day And You Can Play Instantly After You Buy. Full information will be given: Email of Supercell ID with full access. Including Gmail and Password And Backup Codes. ACCOUNT IS FULLY SECURED 110% and Lifetime Warranty
    GMAIL/PASSWORD WILL PROVIDED.

Account Details:
    LEVEL:178
    Highest : 4230
    Name change: Available
    Gems:+1300
    King: 44
    Quine: 48
    Warden: 24

Walls: 11/12
    War Stars: 886
    Builder base:8
    Battle Machine:20
    NOTE: Beautiful Map - - - Strong Walls for BB And Main Map - - - 1.3 Gems - - -Super Strong Builder Base And BB Walls - - - Almost Maxed BB and Main Lab
    Usual Questions:

1: How to buy this account?

Answer:You should click on “buy now” and complete the payment. You are actually paying to Player-up and Then They will create a 3 way conversation with me and you,After that I will give you the account info and you can enjoy your game :heart: :blush:
    if you can't see any "buy now": 1- select "contact me" and send me your offer;
    2- you can send a message to my Discord id and i will guide you
    2: How we can trust you?!

Answer: First thing first, I am a verified seller with 100% positive feedbacks and a lot of successful transactions.
    anyway, If You pay for an account and you don't receive your account or don't receive exactly the account you payed for, you can tell player up and they will refund your money and ban the seller... AND AS I DON"T WANNA GET BANNED,I WILL GIVE YOU THE EXACT ACCOUNT THAT YOU ORDERED! SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT!:heart::relieved:
    So in player-up you can pay for and buy your accounts very easily and 100% Secure.

3: Why are your accounts being sold with these crazy low prices?!

Answer: My motto has always been: “more selling with less profit”. Therefore, my prices are pretty low compared to other sellers. You see, it’s a win-win on the both sides!

4: What if the account gets banned?!

Answer: My accounts are completely secure due to never having done anything contrary to the supercell's regulations. So as long as you don't do anything contrary to the supercell's regulations, I guarantee you won’t get banned either.

5: What if the account gets hacked or recovered or something after a while...what then?!

Answer: That's not going to happen, because I’ll make sure that the last owner of the account will remove the account from his game and my middleman will change the password and the recovery ways of the email and remove them. After that, I will buy the account and my middleman will give me the new info. So there is literally no way to hack the account after you buy it from me. Though it is 110% secure, if this account gets hacked; for less than 1%, I will give you another one or refund your money.

for purchase, guidance and any questions or photos, contact me on Discord...
    Discord: nima_99r #0094

Details in Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my contact info:
    Discord: nima_99r #0094

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. GroundWarrr

GroundWarrr
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   1   0

$75?

3. GroundWarrr

GroundWarrr
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   1   0

$75 paypal

4. OP
    OP
    Giant Market

Giant Market
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

249   0   0

Pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.