Sold [Platinum Seller Since 2015] 140,000 Gems Pack For Clash Of Clans. Safe, Fast & Legit

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Gems | COC Gem for Sale' started by Beach 2015, 3/12/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beach 2015

Beach 2015
    Expand Collapse
    Best Seller Best Price
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

220   4   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Please attention: some sellers selling gems/diamonds with very cheap price, they using not legit or hacked way to load gems so cheap like that, Supercell will check and ban/negative gems account because of that. Had thousands accounts got banned/negative gems already. I never used that way to load gems, with me safe is most important to do so i always have reasonable price to offer you.

You should choose LEGIT seller first, not CHEAPEST seller to protect your account forever. I was here 3 years to do this business, loaded gems for thousands accounts without any problems, so please becareful, dont let cheap price entice you ! (cheaper only few dollars but you may lost your account forever). And please after you bought from me, dont buy from other seller because i cant sure about safe for your account anymore then.

Please contact me via (I can support you 24/7):

. Inbox me - Please click here

. KiK Messenger, LINE: supercellseller

. WhatsApp:

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. I have sold over 1000 accounts since 2015. You can check my feedback profile and sales history to know about that. I hope we can deal. And I opened load Gems/Diamonds/Units Topup service with good price. I hope this service will help you upgrade your game account faster :)

- Price: please click link belove to see current price
    - Pack: i can load more packs ($100 pack in game), unlimited even 10,000 packs so please contact me if you want more
    - Delivery time: only 5 - 15 mins/pack after i logged in account
    - My service is always safe, fast and legit since 2015
    - I will need Game Center (please turn off 2 steps verification first) or Supercell ID (with login code)/Kabam/Facebook (depend on game you want to buy) to load pack

- I CANNOT work with reseller so please dont ask me !

Now I can load for these games:

Clash of Clans: Selling - 14000 Gems - Both Android/iOS - 1-24 Hours - ☆☆ [Platinum Seller Since 2015] 14,000 Gems Pack For Clash Of Clans. Safe, Fast & Legit ☆☆ | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Clash Royale: Selling - 14000 Gems - iOS - 1-24 Hours - ☆☆ [Platinum Seller Since 2015] 14,000 Gems Pack For Clash Royale. Safe, Fast & Legit ☆☆ | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Boom Beach: Selling - 14000 Diamonds - 1-24 Hours - ☆☆ [Platinum Seller Since 2015] 14,000 Diamonds Pack For Boom Beach. Safe, Fast & Legit ☆☆ | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Hay Day: Selling - ☆☆ [Platinum Seller Since 2015] 4,000 Diamonds Pack For Hay Day. Safe, Fast & Legit ☆☆ | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Marvel Contest of Champions: Selling - 3,100 Units - iOS - 1-24 Hours - ☆☆ [Platinum Seller Since 2015] 3,100 Units For Marvel Contest Of Champions. Safe, Fast & Legit ☆☆ | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

How the PlayerUp Middleman Service process work:

- After you paid, please let me know. We will wait for Middleman creat 3 ways conversation where you can send Game Center ID (User ID and Password) or Supercell ID/Kabam/Facebook

- Please turn off 2 steps verification so i can login without code (with Game Center) or ready to send login code (with Supercell ID, you can get the code first but dont use it and send to me). If your account is only on Android, you can creat Supercell ID/Kabam for your account then i can start load gems. Very easy (Because i only can load gems on iOS and Supercell ID/Kabam/Facebook atm)

- You will stop playing game, i will login the account and start load gems

- After i finished, i will pm you immediately and you can login account to play

------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Someone trying to impersonate me to scam people, please be careful and check my information carefully. Please inbox me in here before you buy my account to verify the people you are talking with is me. I never PM/contact first !

#1 Beach 2015, 3/12/18
    Last edited: 5/21/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Supercell Seller Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    Beach 2015

Beach 2015
    Expand Collapse
    Best Seller Best Price
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

220   4   0

bump

4. OP
    OP
    Beach 2015

Beach 2015
    Expand Collapse
    Best Seller Best Price

220   4   0

bump

5. panchitosss

panchitosss
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

30   0   0

Bro respond me!!!

6. OP
    OP
    Beach 2015

Beach 2015
    Expand Collapse
    Best Seller Best Price

220   4   0

bump

7. OP
    OP
    Beach 2015

Beach 2015
    Expand Collapse
    Best Seller Best Price

220   4   0

bump

8. OP
    OP
    Beach 2015

Beach 2015
    Expand Collapse
    Best Seller Best Price

220   4   0

bump

9. OP
    OP
    Beach 2015

Beach 2015
    Expand Collapse
    Best Seller Best Price

220   4   0

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.