††† WTT: AoC Account for Steam Account †††

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello again . community. I am looking to trade off my AoC account for a steam account with CSS and COD4 on it. RULES ----- First things first, here is a few rules I have, and if you do not agree to all of them, then don't contact me. * If you don't have feedback, I still respect first time users of the . community, but you will be going first and will be answering alot of questions, as giving me alot of information: name, address, phone #, name the phone # is registered under, if under 18 years old, I will ask to speak to a parent or legal guardian. * Reply here first before contacting me via, AIM or E-mail. * Trades: Must be a steam account with CSS and COD4 Account Details --------------- Chars: 51 Ranger 34 Tempest of Set 24 Guardian Server: Tyranny - US - PvP Early Access Account, with War Mammoth for any character created on the account. Just use /claim to get it. What I Want ----------- I am looking for a steam account with Counter Strike Source and Call of Duty 4 on it. Not one or the other, both must be on the steam account. If you have any further questions please contact me and we will go from there, otherwise thank you for looking at my post and hope to hear from you soon. Also, if I don't answer your first AIM message, chances are I am not at my computer right then, so please don't spam me saying Hello or are you there? As soon as I see your message you will be replied to.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.