Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avery96

Avery96
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

2   1   0

My Location:
    The table below is usually outdated. Click here for the updated version.

[​IMG]

There are also special accounts, which have bonuses, for sale (click the image to enlarge it).
    [​IMG]

FREE PHONE NUMBER
    All accounts come with a free phone number for matchmaking, which can be removed any time.

Contact me if you need more details on an account.

Why is lower mmr more expensive/why buy a lower mmr account?

• Practice heroes and roles you are bad at without getting reported or losing mmr
    • Can play for fun and win almost every game (the lower the mmr the better)
    • Pick any hero you like and don't have to follow the meta (the lower the mmr the better)
    • The lower the mmr the more games you can smurf before reaching high mmr (you get more value)
    Payment methods
    • Paypal
    • Transferwise
    • Bank transfer (mention your currency when messaging me)
    • Bitcoin (+0.5%)
    • Steam gift cards (your gift card is valued at 65%); Use Digital Gift Cards or send me a gift card you bought from a store
    • Steam items (your item is valued at 65% of the lowest price on the Steam Community Market)
    The + is an extra cost associated with using the payment method. For example, +5% means you pay 5% extra.

How to buy

1. Message me with the account you want to buy and your payment method. This can speed up the process by up to a day if our time zones are greatly different. This is my time zone.
    2. I will send you instructions
    3. Pay
    4. You will receive the account details as soon as I confirm the payment. I will give you the Steam Guard code to change the email. Once you do, you can change everything else (password, phone number, and etc.). If we are not online at the same time, I will give you the account's email address and password, so you can get the Steam Guard code.
    Contacts
    Message me with the account you want to buy and your payment method. This can speed up the process by up to a day if our time zones are greatly different. This is my time zone.

If there are any questions or issues, contact me and I will respond ASAP.

If you are happy with your purchase, please leave good feedback.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.