Selling WTT: WTT/WTS LoL Accounts. $10~$100 Max. Willing...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: WTT/WTS LoL Accounts. $10~$100 Max. Willing to go first if repped. Hey guys, I'm here today to trade my LoL account or buy one. As the title states, I'm willing to buy an account for $10~$100. As for the trade, more information will be given on contact. ================================================== POST BEFORE CONTACT PLEASE. WILL GO FIRST IF HIGHLY REPPED. ================================================== : Peyblu AiM: Bfornie £30.00 for an account just with snow bunny nidalee in it. The price will increase by £10 for every unavailable skin you have on the account your selling. me; sheep43va@hotmail if you have an account that matches the description EUW only. Transactions only through Ebay. WTS: League of Legends account (lvl 30 250 wins, no rakend 24 champs) Hello, I would like to sell my account, price is only 10$ via paypal i didn't play any ranked and i have 24 champions (click on link to see screenshot of owned champions - Removed by Mod) I have 1 skin and that's Assassin Master Yi summoner name is :Removed by Mod and here's image of profile screenshoted: Removed by Mod for more informations send me message or post replay SELL 30 lvl platinum 99 champs 93 skins EU east account with 99/105 champions 93 skins (alot of legacy seasonal and reward skins, also 3 legendary skins) 1880 solo q elo (platinum with its rewards inc) all gold ratings nearly all runes bought 16 runepages to play with honorable opponent banner 4k rp in stock. Ebay link : League of legends account 1880 elo 99 champs 93 skins 16 runpages most runes | eBay Great deal no matter if ur a rookie or an experience player. Alot of money and countless hours went into the making of this makingt this an acc with everything a league of legends player might need for competitive ranked games or relaxing and fun normals. Contact me for any extra info u might need. all 93 skins: rune types: Dynasti Ahri QUINTS Stinger akali attack speed,gold per 10,armor pen, flat health,...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.