Selling WTT: WTT WOW account for RIOT SINGED CODE I will...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: WTT WOW account for RIOT SINGED CODE I will provide the secret answer for the account and a picture ID so that you can take it back any time. on my wow account I own two 85s with other high level characters. The account does include starcraft 2 with it. I only want the RIOT SQUAD SINGED CODE nothing else I REALLY WANT THIS SKIN. If you have one please Contact me here or in League of Legends to FrankWizard. I also have illmatic279. WTT: Wtt wow for lol riot singed code I want to trade my WOW account with 2 85s and other characters With starcraft 2(I dont want the account since I dont play wow anymore) for a RIOT SQUAD SINGED SKIN CODE. If you have one please Contact me here or in League of Legends to FrankWizard. I REALLY WANT THIS SKIN. Trading a WoW account for 25$ riot points card Trading a wow account with a lvl 85 priest ready for raiding for a a 25$ riot points card message for details - tehonlypriest -ty WTS: LOL lvl 22 beta account 32 champs 10 skins 17 Runes heres the info on this account. trying cut back on gaming.. taking offers. ty Champions owned (32) Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Corki Evelyn Fiddlesticks Janna Kassadin Kayle Malphite Master Yi Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nunu Rammus Ryze Singed Sivir Soraka Teemo Tristana Tryndamere Twisted Fate Vayne Veigar Warwick Yorick Zilean Skins owned (10) UFO Corki (rare) Urfrider Corki Freljord Rammus King Rammus (rare) Warrior Princess Sivir Bandit Sivir Huntress Sivir (rare) Riot Girl Tristana Viking Tryndamere Jack Of Hearts Twisted Fate Runes & Bonuses 3rd Rune Page Greater Mark Of Replenishment x8 Greater Seal Of Clarity x7 Greater Quintessence Of Wisdom x1 Greater Quintessence Of Focus x1 IP Boost x4 169 RP available 915 IP available [NA] Selling high ELO League of Legends Account [NA] Selling High ELO Account: Everlasting WTT: Want to trade $25 HoN account for a level 30 LoL account I Bought a $25 HoN account and have played it only about 7 times, i found that hon is...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.