Selling WTT: WTT Wow account 6 85s many twinks/mounts 21k+...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: WTT Wow account 6 85s many twinks/mounts 21k+ gold etc for LoL account of equal value WTS LoL 30 Acc with lots of skins and champs I want to sell my LoL account on North-East EU with level 30 ,lots of champs and lots of skins on many chars including Pulsefire Ezreal(legendary skin 3250 RP).I put over 80 bucks into this account so don't expect a price less than 45$(that does not mean it's a instasell at 45).It also has AD and AP rune pages. The price is negotiable between 45-65$ I want JUST Paypal Gift so that I won't be scammed. Going first with TRUSTED members ,otherwise you go first.For more details : ciutix.florin !! WTT: SC2 Lessons (US) FOR League Of Legends LVL 30 Account (US) or $$$ Sup, my LoL account with over 15,000 hours, 80 champions and 12 Full Rune pages of crap was perma banned, So I need a new lvl 30 account. I really don't have any money or much to trade, so the only logical thing I can do is give you noobs some SCII Lessons. My Account - baKZ - StarCraft II My Experience - I have been Masters 5 Seasons, all of which I was top25 or better. I also have several seasons in diamond, two of which were the first two seasons in SCII, then I went from diamond to masters, and continued to somewhat ladder in between my league of legends sessions. As it says in my account, I have ALMOST 5000 ladder games (due to LoL I can guarantee if I didn't play LoL, that number would probably be at least 12,000-15,000 ladder games) My main race is protoss, however I did know all three races very well, and can coach you in any of them. What I can teach you - I can teach you anything from basic fundamentals to advanced tactics, from how to start your game to how to finish off your opponent. I can teach you when to tech and when to mass for an inc attack. I can teach you in game knowledge that you only can achieve from playing and playing and playing... Anything you want to learn, I can show you, and I can guarantee that you will without a doubt, be 100%...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.