WTT: WTT Starcraft 2 + a LVL 50 asmo 3/5 Fenris Cleric for a SM/Sorc/Ranger/Sin

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello everyone, I'm looking to trade my personal Battle account with the retail SC2 game on it and my 3/5 Fenris cleric with a mixture of golds/blue's/and a couple greens for a lvl 45+ SM/Sorc/Ranger or Assassin. The AION account has 7 month vet rewards that are all currently on the cleric and I just added a fresh month of game time on it 2 days ago. Armory link: Nameless WoW armory, anonymous World of Warcraft Armory Aion Armory There's roughly 3-4 mil on the account right now with A LOT of mats to sell that could easily get you 10-15 mil. Expert armorsmith - 499 Expert cook - 499 339 essencetapping 339 aethertapping The character still needs a little work on the gear side, but it's still a blast to play If you have any questions or have an offer, feel free to hit me up on aim @ kevinbasickey POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING POST BEFORE CONTACTING

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.