Selling WTT: WTT for elo boost NA server 1.4k+ elo...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: WTT for elo boost NA server 1.4k+ elo currently.. I have a loaded steam account with tons of games. Alien Swarm Arma 2 Arma 2: OA Battlefield 2 BFBC2 COD: BOP2 COD: MW3 Company of heroes Company of heroes: Opposing Fronts Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Counter-Strike Counter-Strike Condition Zero CS:GO CS:S Darksiders Day of Defeat Dead Island Deathmatch Classic Dota 2 Half-Life Homefront Killing Floor Metro 2033 Planetside 2 Red Faction: Armageddon Ricochet Saints Row: The Third Shadowgrounds Shadowgrounds: Survivor Team Fortress 2 Terraria Titan Quest Trine Looking for an elo boost to around 1.9k for my whole steam account, all games are in good standing and I am not banned on any of them. You must show proof of your main elo, and it must be done in a timely manner. If at any reason you cannot complete the job then I will owe you no payment. If you have less rep than I do ON THIS WEBSITE (I don't care about other websites or however much rep you may have on there) then I will not give you the steam account until the job is finished. If you have a higher rep and you request the steam account before you start that is fine, but you must be verified/ or have a lot more rep and it has to be 100%. Post here before contacting. - - - Updated - - - uppp Elo boost inexpensively cloudxx6 WTS: League of legends account All champs 90+skins Own alot of skins and champs. Price will be around 80 dollars. Add Alkiller92 on Level 30 EU West w/skins Silver Frame It has come to the time that I've to retire playing League Of Legends due to the fact that I've responsibilites to take care of in real life. You can buy the account easily at or contact me through NAME: mysidee ************************/offe...skin-72370099/ Info regarding the account: Level 30 Europe West Silver Frame Not played in ranked season 3. 3 FULL rune pages Champions: Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Cassiopeia Cho'Gath Dr. Mundo Draven Evelynn Garen Gragas Janna...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.