WTT: WTT EPIC LEGENDARY WoW ACCOUNT FOR EITHER HIGH RANKED / NO ELO PLAYED LoL ACCOUNT !!!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Currently want to be trading for a level 30 account w/ PLENTY of champs / rune pages that has 0 ranked games played. Or a PLAT + account. I am trading for the following : Level 85 Legendary Rogue ( legendary daggers from last xpac ) - Has 2400 arena exp. Has Arena Master title. - Comes with all legendary items. - Also comes with 100K gold. Over 30 riding mounts over 100 pets. - Also comes w/ 85 ALT rogue on another server - Also come w/ a 85 ALT mage on another server The servers these champs are on are HIGHLY populated. You can easily add me on (ehmsbaits) and I will show you anything else you want to see. The LoL account must come with orginal e-mail address. Already traded once this account and guy took back his LoL account. So I would prefer someone legit. My WoW account was last estimated w/ gold + achieves @ $300.00. Please do not attempt to scam me. Thanks a ton!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.