Sold WTT: WTT accounts for Eve characters/isk 3...

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: WTT accounts for Eve characters/isk 3 seperate accounts on 3 seperate games. If one sparks your interest throw me offers. Guild wars 2: 80 Guardian with full end game exotic gear with T3 skins. Legendary account ( The juggernaut -- hammer) Contents: Hammer value-- 2600 on Trade broker, in laymans gold terms thats 625$ USD for just 1 item at gold priced 25% per 100. 2000 raw gold. -- 500$ USD market value. With that much coin you can make any legendary you like and then some and I can hook you up with a builder to get it done for cheap. Plus ascended stuff and like 5 crafts at level 400. Basically this account is worth around 1300$ USD FFXIV: all combat jobs at 50 + 50 weaver and Leatherworker around 38? Legacy account. Furthermore at relaunch you can remake the toons name and looks at your leasure. Value: prob round 3-500 bucks market is kind of on pause until the game relaunches in feburary. World of tanks: EU account 11 top tier tanks multiple premium tier 8 tanks tons of random ****. If you want more details look up my other posts or ask. Value-- looks to be around 250 EU or like 300ish USD judging by the current market trend. Hit me up with offers.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.