Selling WTT: WTT 5 85's for a lol acc with most of...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: WTT 5 85's for a lol acc with most of champions and some skins with decent elo! I have 5 85's- going from best geared to worst- priest- Ilvl 393, disc druid- Ilvl 392, has resto and feral set rogue- Ilvl 386, has flying and ground 25 guild mounts DK- Ilvl 385 Mage- Ilvl 372, can be easily geared All are alliance and on the same server except the priest which is still alliance but on a different server. contact: - jakemalhas12 - jmalhas12@ WTS EU West over 2k elo I DO NOT GIVE LOGIN AND PASWORD FIRST, WITHOUT ANY GUARANTED SERVICE, DO NOT TRY - 7 skins - 13 pages of runes ( a lot of runes ) - 5800 IPs - Level 30 with 735 wins - 2066 current elo Here are sreenshots: ImageShack Album - 3 images ONLY PAYPAL!!! my is exmertiuz I DO NOT GIVE LOGIN AND PASWORD FIRST, WITHOUT ANY GUARANTED SERVICE, DO NOT TRY WTT: WTT 30 LoL 58 champs UFO corki skin Wanting to trade me level 30 LoL account with the limited edition beta skin for corki the UFO skin. Account has 58 champions and skins for several. Account has 1196 normal game wins. What I'm looking for--- Steam account decked with good games+++++++++++ Decked runescape account+++++++ SC2 account with diamond league on a ladder+++++++++++ but will consider all offers contact- - tom.bro.chill - jjowns911@ WTT: [G] D3+SC2 BNET / Hon Legacy etc. [W] LoL eu west Hello there, i've got a Diablo 3 + SC2 bnet account for trade I also have other accounts for trade in case someone is interested: HoN Legacy account SWTOR 50 jugg among other chars (EU) WoW 85 paladin among other chars (EU) NOTE:[I am the original owner and creator of all these accounts and have qualified proof of it, in return i expect you to have likewise proof in case of trading] I'm Looking to trade these for LoL EUW accounts / Diablo 2 Lod fresh keys / Dota 2 Beta keys / Paypal $ Reply here with contact information if interested. Solo Ranked Elo Boost Hello everyone, i sell elo boost in solo ranked. Have a look at my noob site...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.