WTT: WTS/WTT DCUO Acc

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello i want to trade / sell 3 dc universe premium accounts. All the following Characters are made for pvp. On the main account got 2 clases: (This first account contains the following Dlc`s:The Last Laught & The Battle for Earth) Hero , Sorcery power level 30 , Full t1(pvp) and some pieces of t2(pvp) Hero , Earth power level 30 , Full t2 (pvp) and a t3 weapon (pvp) Hero , Fire power level 30 , Normal pvp gear This are the legends i got on the earth character: -Bizzaro -Ursa -Future Batman -Joker -Harley Quinn -Nightwing -Bane -Robin -The Huntress -Catwoman -Two-face On the second account i have: (This second account contains the Fight for The Light Dlc) Hero , Light power level 30 full t2 (pvp) This are the legends on the Light character: -Joker -Harley Quinn -Nightwing -Bane -Robin -The Huntress -Catwoman -Two-face On the third account i have: (This also contains the Fight for The Light Dlc) Villain , Light power , level 30 , full t2 (pvp) This are the legends i have on the character: -Joker -Harley Quinn -Nightwing -Bane -Robin -The Huntress -Catwoman -Two-face For more info You can contact me on : rdnparazytu or on mail: parazytu.r0b3r7@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.