WTT/WTS WAR+AoC Accounts FOR WotLK WoW Account/CD-Keys

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[COLOR=#CC0000For Trade:</span> <span style=]span> ---Has a level 20+ Warrior Priest. [COLOR=#33FF33Age of Conan Account</span> ---Has a level 30+ Conquerer On Agony (New PvP Server) ---50+ Bear Shaman on Tyranny (Most Populated PvP Server) <span style=]span> [COLOR=#FF0000Wanting In Return One of the Following</span> <span style=]span> ---Could be blank and have no game time, which is perfectly fine. [COLOR=#33FF33World of Warcraft CD-Keys</span> ---Preferably Classic, Burning Crusade, and WOTLK <span style=]span> Thank you for your time, I have Trust Who Verified and I am very honest. I have 100% Feedback and if we trade accounts, I will do it very safely. Scammers don't waste your time, thanks![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#CC0000For Trade:</span> <span style=][COLOR=#33FF33Age of Conan Account</span> ---Has a level 30+ Conquerer On Agony (New PvP Server) ---50+ Bear Shaman on Tyranny (Most Populated PvP Server) <span style=][COLOR=#FF0000Wanting In Return One of the Following</span> <span style=][COLOR=#33FF33World of Warcraft CD-Keys</span> ---Preferably Classic, Burning Crusade, and WOTLK <span style=][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.