Selling WTT/WTS Decked League of legends account! Hello...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT/WTS Decked League of legends account! Hello guys looking to sell or trade my super decked league of legends account. It currently has 73 Champions, 12 Rune Pages, All the most popular Runes for any role and 26 skins! Lots of money put into this account. I am the OO of the account. Im looking to trade for Wow Gold or will sell the account for 65$ - xpliciit2012 will require a convo b4 trade or sale. Will also trade it straight across for a gifted Skyrim Steam game. WTS: EU account 30 level + PAX jax skin, PAX sivir, Riot Nasus. Champions (24): Jax, Karthus, Nocturne, Nunu, Master Yi, Soraka, Kyle, Teemo, Xin Zhao, Ryze, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Kassadin, Amumu, Ashe, Tristana, Cho'Gath, Veigar, Dr. Mundo, Singed, Tryndamere, Alistar, Annie, Nasus Skins (14): Unchained Alistar, Grim Reaper Karthus,PAX Jax (Rare),PAX Sivir (Rare), RIOT Nasus (Rare), Imperial Xin Zhao, Commando Xin Zhao, Riot Girl Tristanna, Nightmare Cho'Gath, Loch Ness Cho'Gath, Viking Tryndamere, Void Nocturne, Ravager Nocturne, Greybeard Veigar . Riot Points- 39 Influance Points - 5900 Level - 30 Runes - Tier 1 - Lesser Mark of Force (x2), Lesser Glyph of Force (x3), Lesser Quintessence of Fortitude (x2), Lesser Quintessence of Potency (x1). Tier 2 - Mark of Force (x2), Mark of Vitality (x3), Seal of Alacrity (x1), Seal of Fortitude (x2), Seal of Intellect (x3), Seal of Potency (x2), Glyph of Fortitude (x1), Glyph of Potency (x4), Glyph of Vitality (x1), Quintessence of Potency (x1). Tier 3 - Greater Mark of Desolation (x2), Greater mark of Insight (x1), Greater Mark of Potency (x1), Greater Seal of Potency (x1), Greater Glyph of Potency (x3), Greater Quintessence of Desolation (x2), Greater Quintessence of Force (x2), Greater Quintessence of Potency (x2). Want - PSN Card 30$ or 50$ If you are intrested contact me on - namejs007. WTS: EuEAST,72 Champions,22 SKINS Hello ! And Welcome to LOL account selling ! Information about the account: 72 Champions 26 Skins (Including...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.