Selling WTT/WTB Arcade Sona I am hunting for Arcade Sona!...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT/WTB Arcade Sona I am hunting for Arcade Sona! In exchange I can offer: 1. 8 euro payment via PayPal or Visa transfer. 2. Two of the following skins (available in all regions): PAX Sivir / PAX Jax / Riot Graves / Fullmetal Rammus. NOTE: I am not giving a DAMN SQUAT before I see your Arcade Sona code is working! It's just funny how I could buy 3 of these skins so far from safe sources instead of getting scammed 2 times already! So yea if you trade with me it's on your own risk because I'm not the "1st step guy" anymore!! name: mohammadenyakali WTS: Selling 1887 elo NA account. Fully decked out, 100 champs, 15k IP, lots of skins. Hello, I am selling a 1887 account on NA server. The contents of this account include: Riot points: 118 RP Influence points: 15121 IP Champions owned: 100 Skins: There are quite a few legendaries, legacies, unobtainables, unavailables, and normal skins. There is probably around 40-50+ skins or so in total. Runes: Everyone rune - 17 rune pages. I am looking for payment through paypal only. Add me on if you wish - id is: beeerjdwl You will go first, since I will show everything you wish, and even give you my number, etc. to show that I am real. Even give you access to my steam account where there is around 1k hours or so of me gaming, so you know I will not be going anywhere. No C/O: right now, kind of looking to quick sale for the right price. Also to prevent chargebacks - you will do it as a gift and in the message "I will not chargeback under any circumstance" Also buyout is 100$ instantly, I will let you teamview or screen share through to view the account. Selling 1887 elo NA account. Fully decked out, 100 champs, 15k IP, lots of skins. Sticky: ******* ELO Boosting REQUIRES Members to be Verified ******* To offer ELO boosting/leveling services you have to be verified. Any server that requires you to log into someone's gaming account to perform leveling or boosting REQUIRES verification. You can get your...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.