[WTT] WoW for SWTOR SIX LEVEL 85s! FOR YOUR ONE 50Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR, 4/3/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR

SWTOR
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I'M Looking for a SWTOR 50, Bounty hunters, Marauders, Sentinals, Assassins, Shadows, Sorcerers, Juggs are my main wants but taking any all offers.

ALL TOONS HAVE SOME SORT OF VANITY SUCH AS MOUNTS, ITEMS, OR ACHIEVEMENTS!

-Rogue- I am on the last part of the first stage legendary daggers. I have already paid the 10k gold for them. 366 ilvl without the dagger, and has all valor boes. Notable Professions - 501 Inscription, and
    517 Herbalism.

-Paladin- 380 ilvl Ret paladin with holy, and Prot set. Notable Professions - 525 Mining, and 511 Jewelcrafting.

-Warrior- 366 ilvl arms warrior with all boe valor items. Notable Professions - 431 Enchanting, and 131 Mining.

-Druid- 383 Ilvl resto druid, with PVP Feral set. Notable Professions - 525 Skinning, and 496 Leatherworking.

-Priest- 358 ilvl disc/shadow priest. Notable Professions - 525 Mining, and 519 Engineering.

-Mage- 353 ivl Frost mage, pretty fresh toon. Notable Professions - 484 Tailoring, and 474 Enchanting.

MARAUDERS +++++
    Sentinals +++++
    Juggs ++++
    Merc, or powertech Bhs ++
    Anything else decently geared and 50+

PLEASE POST BEFORE CONTACTING IS IN MY SIGNATURE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.