WTT WoW EU PvP w/TBC (CE) Account for AO Credits/ItemsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Allright, im new to this forum and i hope i posted in the right place. What i have to offer: 1 WoW Account with The Burning Crusade collectors Edition activated. I am the sole owner of the account. All characters are on EU PVP Transferable servers! On it you will find: 64 Orc rogue: Epic'd out from lvl60 (5 T2++) 4 Epic mounts Lots of epic weapons! 300 Engineering 360'ish Alchemy 62 Orc Hunter: Mostly blues 320+ Mining 300 Engineering Epic mount 48'sih Dwarf Paladin: Good geared for his own lvl. +Lots of other alts offcourse! There are probably tons of things i should have added, but its easier if you contact me with any questions you got. :filippfr@ or post here. I am mostly looking for AO credits and nice loot on RK1 only. I can be contacted or met ingame in any form you want to assure a safe and scamfree trade, this goes for the other part as well. Scammers will be hunted down by necessary means and severly punished.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.