[WTT] WOW ACCOUNT FOR SWTOR 5 85's! R,M,Pr,Pa,W,Dr

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR, 4/3/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR

SWTOR
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am looking for a SWTOR account pref with 40+ toon(s). If it is on Vulkar Highway, it is a huge +++ and would take toons lower than 40. But I am accepting all offers.

What I have to offer!

ALL TOONS HAVE SOME SORT OF VANITY SUCH AS MOUNTS, ITEMS, OR ACHIEVEMENTS!

-Rouge- I am on the last part of the first stage legendary daggers. I have already paid the 10k gold for them. 366 ilvl without the dagger, and has all valor boes. Notable Professions - 501 Inscription, and
    517 Herbalism.

-Paladin- 380 ilvl Ret paladin with holy, and Prot set. Notable Professions - 525 Mining, and 511 Jewelcrafting.

-Warrior- 366 ilvl arms warrior with all boe valor items. Notable Professions - 431 Enchanting, and 131 Mining.

-Druid- 383 Ilvl resto druid, with PVP Feral set. Notable Professions - 525 Skinning, and 496 Leatherworking.

-Priest- 358 ilvl disc/shadow priest. Notable Professions - 525 Mining, and 519 Engineering.

-Mage- 353 ivl Frost mage, pretty fresh toon. Notable Professions - 484 Tailoring, and 474 Enchanting.

If you have ANYTHING that might impress me, or any other questions. Feel free to contact me at

- Mageyoulook111 or MSN- Gatess@live

Also if you throw in a LOL account, that can help also!

---------- Post added 02-04-2012 at 12:19 AM ----------

Bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.