Selling WTT WoW Account for GW Ecto My WoW account has...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT WoW Account for GW Ecto My WoW account has lvl80 Hunter. 4/5 t9 pieces and full epic gear besides that. Very nice indeed. Just the one lvl80 though, so if thats not what you want to play I suggest you look elsewhere. I'm hoping for about 2000e for this account, but any offer (no matter how small) is wele; just try to be serious. Payment will go ectos BEFORE I give any details. I have all details needed included email address access, first and last name, security question blah blah. I am the original owner too. PM me here and if you sound like a regular guy I'll move it onto . If you sound like an Engrish gold seller then move along, not got the time for you. Selling Guild Wars Ectos - Armbraces & Rare Minipets Hi all I want to sell some ectos: 100 = 11$ 250 = 27$ Armbraces: 1 = 6$ 10 = 55$ I have some rare mini pets and I want to sell them too, If no one can or would pay that, I sell them ingame and continue selling ectos and armbraces. (only when I finish my actual ecto stock) Minipet Oni - 1800ectos = 195$ Minipet Ghostly Hero - 2900~3000ectos = 330$ Minipet Vizu - 14.000~15.000ectos = 1.650$ Trades will be done via verified Paypal transactions. Buyer will go first, and upon receipt of funds, items will be released. If you have , please pm me your contact info and I will do the same. Bye GW account with Full Obsidian Armor male Warrior full obsidian armor and like 7 other elite armor sets along with monk with ancient armor and tons of rare stuff account has all expansions Trading amazing GW account for WoW time card Title says it all. Got back into WoW, and looking to trade an old game for new. Account has level 20 Assassin in full Asuran, has roughly 190 ectos and 60k gold. All expansions attached to the account, including the bonus missions. I never play the account anymore, and to be honest GW sucks. Selling it or trading for a 60-day prepaid WORKING code. You try to scam me, you will fail. Reply back or email me quan_toast@ WTS GuildWars...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.