WTT WoW account for Aion account. Druid PvP / PvE

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello MD. I am a rep user I can give you the link to it when we are speaking to aim. I am wanting to trade my 80 druid account for a Aion account. You must have rep. I also have a issue with the account. The druid account has a "charge back" meaning you cannot play it until you pay the "charge funds" which is 14.99$. It has no other problem's, I am the OO, I have all the information, SQ/A, name, phone's, past email's, account, name etc. You must too. I will also trade this toon for a Aion CD key which works also. The toon has 5/5 Furious. Most of the Relentless offset's and a 61 DK Dwarf. Also has some BOA cloth gear. The druid profession's has the EPIC flying, 450 alchemy/herbalism. Want more detail's? Hit me up at angel101xx69. Post here first then contact me will be on all night. EDIT - I forgot to post his PvE gear. He has 1 triumph, 2 conquest for resto. He has Dual Spec also and have DPS, Tank, Balance set. All 3 set's!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.