Sold [WTT] WoW acc. 386 Hunter, 384 Shamam, 380 Mage,...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTT] WoW acc. 386 Hunter, 384 Shamam, 380 Mage, 369 Rogue for SWTOR acc Just kinda as the title says, would be looking for a Mercenary OR Commando, primarily, doesnt have to be geared, at all, can be fresh 50 for all I care Would be a MAJOR plus if acc had a Powertech OR/AND a Sniper/Operative... doesn't matter is they have gear at all either *Would rather them not have much gear as I'm looking for something to do in the game until Tera comes out *If acc has any one of those classes listed at the top at 50 and another one of those around 45-50 would also so that. [WTT] wow accnt with 85 orc.. shammy,, 85 drai warr and 80 rogue for SWTOR keys and gc title says it all vbforums./wow-usa-a...months-so.html is the info to the accnt....... MUST HAVE REP... post here! [WTT] WoW Account (Cataclysm Ed.) + Warcraft III + Warcraft III: Frozen Throne > Game-Time As the title states, I am now trading my first account I ever created. I moved my main over to my Recruit-A-Friend account, and have no more need of this one. It comes with all the World of Warcraft expansions (Vanilla > Burning Crusade > Wrath of the Lich King > Cataclysm). The account unfortunately also includes my Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, so it comes with the package and will be included in the trade value of what I ask. There is over $130.00 USD of game value on this account, all the expansions and the Warcraft III Battle Chest sell for a total of $129.96 from the Blizzard Store I am the original owner, game-time on this account goes back to 2003, there is currently no game-time on the account (since i'm using my other one). The account does come with a level 70 mage, and some other alts along with it. WHAT I NEED: Star Wars Game-time Card(s) (*) and World of Warcraft game-time cards. 1) I will either take Star Wars Game-Time Cards or 2) Star Wars AND World of Warcraft game-time cards I will not accept just WoW game-time, I am in the need of SWTOR...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.