WTT: WANTED Aion lvl50+ acc for GW2 + DIABLO3 + STARCRAFT2 accountes

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi ,kust joined this forum, anyways im interested in selling/trading my accounts. Im willing to offer my blizzard account (starcraft 2 and diablo 3 full) and my near blank gw2 account (along with key so there's no way for me to scam you), my sc2 acc has a few achievements but almost no games played online (that means unranked and my d3 account has a lvl19 barbarian with a bunch of really high lvl gear my friend gave me (that never got put to use). Long story short I bought these games cause my friends bought it, but I didnt really like the games. They are all really old accounts (which usually means it may come with a few perks) but idk because I literally almost never play those games, i bought diablo 3 for $60 and sc2 for $50 and preordered gw2 for $60, if you live near my area I have np meeting in person, I also have , lemon07r if you want to talk, and I'll give you cell number on request (Im currently on prepaid plan until I switch carriers so I dont want to give it out willy nilly cause it could cost me a limb lol). If you are interested we can trade whichever way you are comfortable with. Thanks for any consideration u give my offer!!! My email is lemon07r@. No scammers please! I am a careful person since I almost got scammed selling my league of legends account! Gear is not super important to me, I just dont want to go through the pain of lvling up, but I want a NA server account (siel, tiamat, kahrun or israphel) race doesnt matter to me. A good crafting/gathering lvl would be nice, and as long as gear is half decent adn that it has a decent amount of kinah I dont care what gear it comes with.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.