Selling WTT Various game accounts for LoL US 30. account....

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT Various game accounts for LoL US 30. account. I have many gaming accounts im willing to trade for a 30husband/father NA league account. The games I have accounts for are world of warcraft, final fantasy 11, perfect world international, Fly FF, and Runescape. Please post or PM info of your account and which game you'd like details of the accounts for. Thanks! ---------- Post added 12-29-2011 at 06:33 PM ---------- Still looking any level 30 NA accounts. Leave offers. WTT LVL 30 NA ACCOUNT FOR WoW or WoW for LoL Acct. INFO Trading level 30 NA LoL account for any level 85 WoW account with decent items. I dont need something huge i394 or something but something at least i378 or so because this LoL account cost me a good amount of money and time to get skins, champs, etc. No specific class needed. Also trading a WoW account (NA) that has an 80 draenie shaman, 71 warrior, 70 twink DK all alliance, they all have full brutal gladiator sets, simple to level. AIM: cazhill10 message me there. POST PLEASEE WTS: 2 Dota2 invites! I have two dota2 invites for sale (invites not a key!) Gimme offer in PM or comment! WTB: looking for an LOL account with talon or renekton or just get ahold of me on or or ingame YAHOO: roddy_sanders@ : roddy55777 LOL acc: ProtPong30 WTB: Lol account buy WTB a level 30 account with decent amount of champs. add me on - kimbacat41 Account needs to be on EU West or has to have an realm change thing.. WTS: US LVL 30 with all Champions and lots of runes The account has 1157 RP and 907 IP, full 10 rune pages. Has all the champions, including the recently released Wu Kong. [List of Skins] Nurse Akali Blood Moon Akali Goth Annie Shadow Evelynn Nightblade Irelia Battleborn Kayle Acolyte Lee Sin Samurai Yi Riot Girl Tristana Primal Udyr Volcanic WuKong General WuKong [List of Tier 3 Runes] Greater Mark of Alacrity x9 Greater Mark of Desolation x9 Greater Seal of Alacrity x9 Greater Seal of Defense x9 Greater Seal of Evasion x9 Greater...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.