[WTT] Trading LoL LVL30 Account For Heroes of Newert Account

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Trading my League of Legends Account (LVL 30) for a Heroes of Newerth Account. Currently have the following on my LoL Account: Champions -- Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Chogath, Corki, Mundo, Evelynn, Ezrael, Fiddlesticks, Galio, Gangplank, Garen, Heimerdinger, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Malphite, Master Yi, Morgana, Nassus, Nidalee, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Veigar, Vladimir, Warwick, Xin Zhao, Zilean Skins Owned -- Striker Ezrael, Unmasked Kayle, Tribal Ryze, Hextech Sion, Riot Girl Tristana, Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate Runes Owned (All Tier 3) -- x9 Mark of Desolation, x9 Mark of Alacrity , x9 Mark of Insight, x9 Seal of Evasion, x9 Seal of Vitality, x9 Seal of Clarity, x9 Glyph of Alacrity, x9 Glyph of Celerity, x9 Glyph of Force, x9 Glyph of Warding, x3 Quint of Alacrity, x3 Quint of Desolation, x3 Quint of Fortitude, x3 Quint of Potency, x1 Quint of Insight, x1 Quint of Strength Account also has 3k+ Influence Points and 275 Riot Points on it. Reply here if interested in a swap. I've spent around $150 on riot points on this LoL account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.