[WTT] Trading level 85 Tauren druid +SC2 for Lvl 30 NA stacked LoL accountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Title says it all.. The WoW account is nothing special, and doesn't have any time on it, it hasn't had time on it in forever. There's also a level 70 mage on the account. I also have SC2 on the account. What you will get is the email/pass and SQ/A of the account. I am the OO, but I'm not going to go through the hassle of sending over ID scans or anything like that it's not really worth it to me. I am only trading it because I messed up on my LoL account and want one that has a high elo + a lot of champions. If your elo is low don't even waste our time please.. I want a solid positive record, and I want a lot of champions and runes. Hit me up on AIM: milkisgood2011 ---------- Post added 12-22-2011 at 09:30 PM ---------- also, have rep or GTFO not messing with people who don't have rep.. post here before contacting me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.