Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Sold [WTT] SWTOR 23 Jedi Counsilar Hello I have a 23...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTT] SWTOR 23 Jedi Counsilar Hello I have a 23 SWTOR Jedi counsilar on the server the Swiftsure (west coast and populated) as a republic. I am looking to sell this account for 15 dollars or for a month of WoW time. The character has a good amount of money, professions, pvp rank, and everything you need. I found out that this is not the mmo I imagined so just looking to get rid of it. If you are interested then post on here or send me an email to taylorguy08@ Thank you very much and I hope to here from you soon. [WTT] SWTOR ACCOUNT - Scoundrel Account has lvl 47 scoundrel on it, on iron citadel server (us-east coast, pvp) Looking for ether a rift rogue account or a wow account or w/e. Best way to contact me is to text me 732-991-0139 img804.imageshack.us/img804/4...2031600131.jpg [WTT] swtor beta Hey i received a beta invite 13 days ago and have no interest in the game at this time. Will sell or trade it just throw down any offers. Have not accepted any invite from the email. Repped users only. Thx! [WTT] swtor beta. cheap /sigh Well unfortunately im here again to sell my swtor beta. I thought i had it sold, but in my rush while packing and getting rdy to leave town i got scammed by the l3oltmd imposter. So now the acct is used i assume, it has been activated by him. Im not sure how hard they are cracking down on the whole different ip thing, but if someone is interested i will be selling it again cheap or trading. Hit me up and post first plz. Only +repped users. [WTT] 85 Druid - pvp BEAST - for SWTOR HEALER As title says. Druid has a team rating of 2400+ so you can upgrade to t2 gear. Account has like 11mo of gametime, Tyraels Charger and will have Diablo 3. I am looking for a legit trade - A 50 healer in SWTOR hopefully with some pvp gear. POST HERE and I will contact you. My aim has been giving me issues so I will contact your through but using my facebook login. Thanks [WTT] 50 Scoundrel ||| VR 56= 500+ Exp || BF3+Crysis 2 = for...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.