WTT: Path of Exile: Softcore Currency. Excellent Prices. Multiple Payment Options.

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Demacia's PoE SC Orb Shop Thank you for visiting my "shop"! I am a US-based gamer who has taken interest in the business side of gaming for many years now. My main goal is to provide two things. Great prices, and great customer service. These two standards have never failed me in the ten years that I have been in the gaming business. I hope to continue these standards for you guys on . Although my rep is not up to standard on Epic, I am more than sure I can satisfy your concern of who I am and what I am all about by referencing other notable sites. All I ask is for you to contact me so we may discuss it. My Trading Terms and Conditions: If this is your first time trading with me, I will need to verify who you are before we can complete a transaction. This verification normally takes a few minutes. PayPal: I am a verified Paypal seller since 2002. Verified Paypal Users ONLY. No exceptions. I will verify your account before any transactions are completed. You will need to agree to to my "virtual goods" terms before any transactions are completed. Moneybookers: I am verified on Moneybookers. You will need to agree to to my "virtual goods" terms before any transactions are completed. Western Union Please note that money sent via Western Union will need to be picked up before items are traded. Also note that there are many WU locations in my area, but there may be an extended delay depending on the time of day that we initiate our transaction. Softcore Orb Prices: Please keep in mind that the listed prices are a general guide, and even though are updated often, I ask you to please msg me for the most up-to-date prices. Regrets: $0.65 20 Chaos: $0.65 120 GCP:: $ 1.95 50 Divine $4.90 0 Exalted $9.75 8 If you would like to request any lower currency (below Chaos/Regret) just let me know, and I will have it ready for you ASAP. Bulk Order # deals are available. Please inquire when messaging me if you are buying over $50.00 in orbs. The best way to contact me is : Effex132 Please add me and include "PoE buying" in your message. Thanks for checking!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.