WTT: or WTS US RTGS ACCOUNT FOR WOW US ACCOUNT I HAVE 3 LEVEL 80S BARB DEMO AND GUARD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

As i said above im looking to trade or sell this account all toons are on tryanny pvp server. rank 5 barb and some tier 1 and 2 pve gear. rank 4 demo again some tier 1 gear but mostly tier 2. rank 1 guard culter crafter gear. your account doesnt need to be active or have toons on it but needs to have all expasions and u need to have a copy of the owers id or licences wich better be you and the question answer for the wow account and access to the email to switch the email to my account. be wiling to talk over the phone first so i get a feel for you the trade talks will be done over messinger so i can copy everything in the event u try and scam me. also note if the account gets ban within 3 months of me trading with you i will call and have my aoc account returned to me. that being said if u dont have atleast 1000+ positive reps i wont be dealing with you. so new accounts need not apply here i been burned once its not gonna happen again. my id is inhabited82@ make a post here first or i wont repond to you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.