Selling WTT: NA Lvl 30 account for EUW level 30 account...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: NA Lvl 30 account for EUW level 30 account Got an account, got no use for it champions are ali, mumu, aniv, annie, ashe, cho, eve, ez, irel, khaz (+ mecha) kog, malph, morde, morg, nunu, poppy, rengar, reyze, singe, trist, twist, zil 10 game ip boost in effect Dont care about the elo of the EUW account, i can rank it up easily, no bans please pm here WTB: NA high elo account (1800+ prefer) Hello guys, PM me if you have any accounts willing to sell. Thank you WTB: Na lvl 30 account $40 max Looking for a NA LEVEL 30 account Mainly searching for Champs, Runes, And Rune Pages $40 MAX Post on here first then send me a PM with your . No Gifts for paypal. Need account info as well. Ive been scammed already so post on the thread then PM me your . WTT: Trading LvL 30 Na LoL account for starcraft 2 Na account or code. Trading a Lvl 30 Na LoL account with 59 champions, 13 skins with several of them being rare like ufo corki, urf the mantee warwick, etc, 5 rune pages, several sets of full runes, and 3k ip with 343 rp. Current elo is 1351 but not to many ranked games have been played. Account got gold in season 1 and silver in season 2. Looking for a Na starcraft account with prefarably no ranked games played but not required. A code is also acceptable. please contact me through pm, ( name is harrisonstts), or private chat on here. WTT/WTB LEAGUE ACCOUNT LEVEL 30 - Have a Steam/GW2/MANY DOTA 2 ITEMS Long Story short I lost my league account to a hacker. I main top and would only really buy accounts that have MOST of these. Darius Vladimir Renekton Lee Sin Nidalee Olaf Hecarim Rengar Kennen Rumble Jayce Malphite. With atleast 4 rune pages complete Would love some IP to work with and if you have skins and other champs that would be fine too. Would like to keep the price as low as possible. Have a Steam account with 16 plus games Guild Wars 2 account that hasn't been used since week one A Dota 2 inventory that is valued from 200-300 dollars = ixFuSioN -...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.