[WTT] [NA]Level 30 LoL Account with 49 Champs and Tons of Skins!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Please post here before contacting, I WILL not answer your IM if you do not post here first plain and simple. This is my first post on . but I have traded on other forums before. Details Account level: 30 Number of Champions: 49 Number of Skins: 15 If you want to know which ones just contact me. Rune Pages: Two full for Magic and Physical Champion Archetypes. With Magic Pen, Armor Pen, Armor, Mana Regen, Cool Down, and Heath Runes. Pictures What am I looking for? I'm open to anything really, but please do not be offended if I do not like your offer. The only other game I play is World of Warcraft so possibly a Faction Change or Re customization or similar would be cool. Just hit me up on AIM and let me know what you have to offer, if you are offering cash then you will need to send it mail order or something as I do not have access to PayPal ATM. Contact Information Aim: Kuh5lol If I do not answer immediately please wait a few minutes as I'm usually working 10-6 Mon-Sat but I own my own business so I have access to my computer while I'm there.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.