Selling WTT: my WOW account for level 30 LoL account You...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: my WOW account for level 30 LoL account You can see my CL posting about this wow account here: WoW account 90 ele shaman + alts Basically all of the above is what I have to offer, except the gold. You will have secret question, auth removed etc.. Looking for a LoL account with a similar value. Something like 80+ champs and some ip/rp/skins. Last season ratings take presedence over all the above though. Contact me on @ Nikitaslover WTB: Riot Points For EuWest hello i wanna buy riot points for eu west at best price will pay via moneybookers just pm me WTB: Cheap level 30 account on EUW Hey. My last thread seem to have been deleted without warning, PM, anything. I read the rules/sticky and it didn't seem to have broken any rules in my opinion..... I'd like to buy a cheap level 30 account on EUW. I don't need a lot of champions, and I certainly don't need any skins. Expecting a price below $40. The cheaper the better :P (though 0 or max 1 rule violation on the account is a must) I have paypal, but I see it's deemed unsafe by some/many, so I may consider not accepting it.. Thanks E-mail: true.viqing@gmail WTS: Selling HIGH LoL EU Account Lvl 30 tons of skins and champs Hello, I am selling a lvl 30 EU East account, with free transfer included, with 72 champs (most of which are 6300 champs) including the newest one Zed and 30 skins with 2 legendary and several -no longer sold- skins. Also I have 10 rune pages and almost every rune that exists in the game. Elo has reset and no ranked matches have been played. Contact me here or at otinanaiskata@gmail - - - Updated - - - edit; Payment will not happen via paypal, it will happen via the purchase and trade of items from a steam game. Thus, you will just buy items via a store, trade me them through steam, and that will be the payment. This way it is easier and safer for both of us. WTS: Sell account Na lvl 30 make offer!! Hello, I already apologize for my english, i juste hope it's understandable...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.