Selling WTT MY WOW ACCNT 85 BE Priest 85 Orc Warrior 75 BE...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT MY WOW ACCNT 85 BE Priest 85 Orc Warrior 75 BE Palli For Leet GWARS! title says it Hypnotixlol @ Mal'Ganis - Game - World of Warcraft priest! Tankz @ Mal'Ganis - Game - World of Warcraft warrior! Itankgood @ Mal'Ganis - Game - World of Warcraft palli they have more gear around like 3kg and priest has Vial of sands! sooo yeah hit me up!!!! jdiaz621 aim magicviperrr cell 949 517 8189 WTS 2 Ecto Stacks $30 each As stated above, I'm selling 2 Ecto stacks for $30 each, or $55 for both. pm me here I can talk to you via . PayPal only please. Trade WAR account for a GW account Bored to tears w/ my account it has 3 80's and a 76 Your gw must have all expansions pm me if your interested ---------- Post added 07-12-2011 at 10:50 PM ---------- plz let this thread die WTS: WTS Guild Wars Account 36/50 Looking to sell HoM ready account: Details: Guild Wars Prophecies Game of the Year Edition (Bonus Weapons) Guild Wars Factions Guild Wars Nightfall Guild Wars Eye of the North Aion Wings 36/50 HoM 8 Character Panes Warrior has Obsidian Armor with Chaos Gloves, also has 5 other sets of elite armor, lots of EOTN headpiece, tormented strength shield, and other weapons. Also has 7 maxed titles. Warrior #2 also has multiple sets of elite armor Elementalist has Obsidian Armor with dragon gloves and dread mask. Ready for EMO, t1 UWSC, and any other builds Monk has one set of elite armor, ready for any healing job and farming. Ranger has one set of elite armor Dervish has primeval armor Assassin has 2-3 elite armors, weapon sets, ready for any kind of Speed Clear Ritualist has ancient armor, ready for DoA 100k-300k worth of stuff on the account NC-Linked but I will get info and everything for you. I have all the keys for all the games. Offer me reasonable price paypal only. Buy out for the account is 75$ for account only without ectos. With 3 stacks of ectos....130$ Buyer goes first, or must have high rep. WTT: WoW EU gold for GW...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.