WTT My Vanguard Account / Tabula Rasa closed beta account for AO stuff

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

I have a 45+ vanguard account, high elf sorcerer. Pretty well decked out, alot of good crafted stuff / legendary staff / good reputation / few plat. Best part is,not really affiliated with anyone in game either / no one will bother you. I joined a random guild, but you are pretty much open to leave. I use to play with my roommate, who stopped, thus the reason I no longer play. If you want more details on account just give me shout, not saying too much as there arn't that many people playing the game and tracing equipment/class/race/etc could be easily done. Basically, I am just looking to get rid of it, and hoping someone was interested in playing VG / may be leaving AO etc. Edit: I also have a Tabula Rasa Closed Beta account. Details are ready to be sent (changed all my information). Client download link available at the login. It is a played account, so there some characters on there/credits you can use if you want. Items of interest to me... - Credits - RBP - Globes of Clarity - Modified Notucomm Mesh Coat - Dragon Chest - Alien Armor of Various Levels - ELLTS Otherwise, random AO accounts. MP/Engi would be nice. Just post offer here with a way I can contact you, aim would be best. Just to throw this out also, Redcorn can vouch for me on a good trade. Me and him have dealt in the pass. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.