Selling WTT: lvl 31 Hon legacy acc for lvl 30 EU lol acc...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: lvl 31 Hon legacy acc for lvl 30 EU lol acc it has lots of skins some taunts and so on add me on patpat2427 og pm med on the site and let´s talk WTS Ok LoL account Level 30, 20 champions, some rune variety the essentials for general champions. Runes with red line through them are crappy runes - so I didnt count them. 3.5K IP (enough to buy another champion (maybe 2) or a few runes) PM best offer and Ill contact asap - not expecting a lot. If you have any questions please leave a message. [SOLD] GW2 4 decent LOl account hi guys just brough gw2 but its boring would like to trade it for a decent LOL account pm me if u want to trade ..will be using a middle man zacro from d3sense pm or leave your Want to sell league of legends account fast. WTS EUW S2 1760+ All champ, 100+ skins, 60+k ip Want to sell league of legends account. with good standing. Ranked s2 1760+ elo (top 1860+) Normal wins 2450+ ALL champs including rengar 16 rune pages, ALOT of runes 70k+ ip (ip boost 350 wins left) 1880+ rp left 350+ refferals 100+ skins, including limited and legendary ones I need the money urgently. 45$ - 70$ Contact me via mail: pc50green@yahoo WTS: Trusted LoL Boosting NA/EUW/EUNE Often others' rates are too good to be true, they simply cut their prices in under the established boosting services and attempt take their piece of the pie, unfortunately, these services prove to be unreliable and untrustworthy. We want to ensure that our prices are fair to both our employees and you, constantly comparing them to the market average to ensure everyone gets the best deal. With us you can be sure that you are receiving the most professional and trusted service on the market! Our PRICES are AS LOW AS $25 per 100 elo, you can find the exact price for you at our sales page. Why choose us:: - Your job will always be completed as requested following all of our strict procedures and guidelines. We will never message or communicate to people on your account except when...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.