Selling WTT: lvl 30 EUNE account for lvl 30 NA account -0...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: lvl 30 EUNE account for lvl 30 NA account -0 RP -4752 IP -41 Champs -EUNE Server -No rated matches played yet this season. CHAMPIONS - Copy and paste into browser. file/Users/Kaj/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202012-11-19%20at%201.51.01%20PM.png Looking for ANY lvl 30 NA, DO NOT care how many champions. - kaj.edstrom WTS LoL accounts or WTT for Diablo3 League of legends account cheap+grey warwick WTB: LF NA Account -- With Kat/Anivia Legacy Skins -- Details Inside League of legends account cheap+grey warwick im offering 87 champions ,7rune pages all full,s2 awards,s3 1470 ello 10 wins 4 lose EUW account with few skins lord mordekaiser ,gravebierd veigar , mad scientist singed,hextech anivia.Write yours offers here or add me in :kledariukas. I accept only paypal WTB: LF NA Account -- With Kat/Anivia Legacy Skins -- Details Inside Before I begin, please POST before contacting me. Thank you. Hey guys, I'm a long time user of spamsite//(Now). I'm looking for an account on NA servers, with legacy skins (listed below). The level of the account is of no issue to me. It could be a level 1, or level 30. Elo range does not matter, nor does the ranked history of the account if there is some. Win/Loss is not an issue with me either. I'm preferably looking at the following: -Red Card Katarina - i48.tinypic/24b0tvo.jpg -Kitty Cat Katarina - i45.tinypic/23uvk4.jpg -Team Spirit Anivia - i47.tinypic/33wmy4p.jpg -Haunting Nocturne (Optional -- Mainly looking for 3 above) - i46.tinypic/2s5xfdw.jpg I will entertain all offers to me of accounts, but understand that I am looking for specifics. If you have maybe 1-2 of the aforementioned skins, do not hesitate to contact me. You can PM me, or contact me in my details in my signature. We can negotiate on price. I'm open minded depending on what the account has. Thanks for looking. Edit: Added links to pictures of the splash arts Edit 2: Found an account -- Thanks for all the offers WTS LoL accounts or WTT for...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.