Selling WTT: Lv50 Cleric Rift w gear OR Steam acc [2,...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: Lv50 Cleric Rift w gear OR Steam acc [2, details inside] for Lv30 US LoL Sup, I'm looking for a decently named Lv30 US LoL account with some decent sets of runes. Skins are nice but just a bonus. What I need: tank runes, defensive/support runes, and maybe physical carry runes. What I'm offering: Level30 Cleric on US-PvP Briarcliff with good gear, PvP rank3, mount, etc. It's got all 4 souls and it's ready to raid or PvP. Gear is sufficient to DPS or heal in both raids and pvp. It has 80+ days left of gametime as of this post. -OR- Steam account 1: Orange box + CoD4 or something else on it. Steam account 2: AI War Fleet Command, BC2, L4D2, M.E.2, Torchlight, and The Witcher enhanced edition. Post if you've got something like I'm looking for, and if it's good enough I'll combo all 3 I guess. ---------- Post added 04-15-2011 at 08:45 PM ---------- It's not letting me edit but # of Champions matters too: decent number of champions, something like 40-50+ and a lot of tanks/support plus a few carries, and please don't be below 1250+ Elo. WTS: LOL account lvl30 14champs WTS Lol account for USA, NA server. I got 333 wins on it and 350RP + 4.500 IP. I got bored of the game and I'm selling the account. I got a cool summoner name: Dr House MD What this account comes with: LoL User Name LoL Password Email attached to LoL account Email User Email Pass Champions: Anivia Ashe Corki Dr. Mundo Evelynn Garen Irelia Karthus Katarina Master Yi Mordekaiser Pantheon Singed Warwick Runes Full page of AP Runes Full page of Critical Chance Runes All the Magic Penetration Runes Please e-mail me WTS: lvl 9 us acc with corcki UFO skin my first acc i left for EU servers the acc is lvl 9 and has corcki ufo skin and has 3 runepages the acc is cheap Contact info -mmosvet -gwpanta@ you can call me 00381652626021 its my mobile e number (you can check my site too its underconstruction for now gramno) Payment moneybookers westernunion wiretransfer WTS: selling level 30 lol account...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.