Selling WTT: Looking to trade my rift account for a eq2...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: Looking to trade my rift account for a eq2 one i have a lvl 50 warrior with high end dps gear and ok tanking gear i am looking for at less a lvl 80 eq2 account WTS: (EQ) lvl 90 DE mage i have a lvl 90 DE mage very well geared right around 43k mana pm me if intrested in seeing ingame i dont do manglo just as easy to show ingame or on eqplayers. WTS: eq2x lvl 90 palladin I have a lvl 90 paladin for sale on the eq2 f2p server he has silver account unlocked and lots of other classes and races unlocked pst me with offer need to sell quick PAYPAL ONLY and only people that have had more than one rating no new members please WTS: Eq Ez Server Emu I have three top notch toons for sale. Warrior: full t4 gear. duel welding 4.0s, has roa 100 and ultimate charm, with cazic thule familiar and cler buffs he is sitting at 296k hp Rogue: full t4 gear. duel welding 4.0s with a ninjastrike V and icestrike in each weapon, has roa 100 and ultimate charm. hes sitting at about 240k hp. Cleric full t4 gear. has 4.0 mace all aug'd with icestrikes for kill dps also has 3.0 shield in offhand. has roa 100 and ultimate charm, he is sitting at about 230k hp. this small group of 3 toons alone can crush through t4 content easy. you will not find much better toons anywhere on the server. I have many other toons there and a great rep just ask in this thread or pm with any questions. Will take $200 per toon or 450 for all three. WTS: EQ1 92 SK on Bristlebane I picked up this toon a couple months ago. Life has came back and is taking up most of my time keeping me from doing much in game. He is current on expansions and has mostly t4 HoT gear with a few VoA pieces mixed in. All group content from SoD-HoT has been completed with some raid content in HoT. Send me a pm with questions and offers. I'm looking to recuperate a little of what I've put in. I can provide an accurate magelo when asked so feel free. WTB: 85+ Cleric I retired 4 years ago, and I am looking to return to the...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.