Selling WTT: LoL WTB: level 30 NA account, 30-60 champs,...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: LoL WTB: level 30 NA account, 30-60 champs, etc. not looking for an epic account, just something small with decent champs / skins. $x-$75 price range. Help me get out of ELO HELL! Read for more! Okay, so I main support, and i'm stuck at 1200 elo. I can't seem to carry hard enough as support to get of this elo. I always win bot lane, late game i'm doing my job, placing wards, protecting adc ect.. I'm completmented a lot on my gameplay don't get me wrong i'm not the best but in my opinion i am at least a 1600 support player. I'm complemented a lot on my gameplay and how i deserve to be at a higher elo. I'm looking for someone to duo with and help get me out of 1200 elo to at least gold. I'll even pay, I don't care, play on your smurf or play on your main., just help me out. we might become really good friends, i'm a cool guy. plz message me if you wanna help me out, remember i will pay you, or give you rp cards or something. Thanks for reading guys p>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.