Selling WTT: LoL NA account for LoL EUW or EUNE account As...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: LoL NA account for LoL EUW or EUNE account As I said in the title, I am trading my LoL NA server account for LoL EUW or EUNE account. I have 55 champions unlocked 35 skins runes for every role except support. Looking for an account which is about the same. : redhaze-ffkiller WTS: Riot Nasus k-9 Selling the coupon with skin Only NA Payment : PaysafeCard Price: 20 euro Contact: averoth1712() WTS: 3x K9 Nasus Skin sell my 3x K9 Nasus Skin want 10€ for each skin Paypal or PSC WTS: North America League of Legends Account I've an NA LOL account that i have stopped playing with and i decided to gain some money from all that i've used. This account have 200 RP 200 IP 500 Normal Wins 1000 ELO 95 Champs + Quite many skins 9 Runes Pages ------- I'm mostly just looking for PaySafeCard money, because my Paypal has reached it's limit. Post here your and we'll chat. *I WILL SHARESCREEN MY CHAMPION INFO WTT: Loaded WoW account. SC2 Diablo 3 w/ 50 barb. Many many alts and Heirlooms. So this account is loaded with lots of good things. Looking for a good League account with a decent amount of champs etc. I am the original owner of this account, and I do have an ID Scan. Starcraft II is fully playable and active on this battle net. Diablo III is also active and comes with a 50 Barbarian. Tyrael’s Charger WoW Flying Mount – Ride for the Archangel of Justice on all current and future characters on a single World of Warcraft account. Tyrael’s Charger will arrive via in-game mail on all created characters. With that said. Here are the list of characters. All armories can be requested by contacting me. There are hunter, Mage/Warlock, and Paladin BOA's on this account. All toons listed are Horde unless stated. Same realm toons - Main is an 85 Paladin whose fully tank geared and has raid gear. 85 druid who has full pvp gear for healing and Feral. Also healing pve set. Still in blues, slightly fresh 85 DeathKnight. Max riding. 75 Goblin Rogue....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.