WTT: GW2 Digital Deluxe Version 80 Elementalist | WoW Account 65k gld | for League AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I'm looking to trade my GW2 and/or WoW Account (upgraded to MoP with 65k gold on it) for a League account. My GW2 Account is the Digital Deluxe version and has a lvl 80 Elementalist on it with 2 sets of full Exotics and maxed out JC / Tailoring. I also have the key for the game and the last 4 digits of the credit card that was used to pay for the game. I am the original owner. GW2 Screenshots: GW2 Account - Imgur My WoW account is upgraded to MoP and currently active. It has 2 lvl 85 shaman on it as well as a few other alts, and 65k gold (probably more spread out through the account, but 65k on my main sham). I will upload pics of my WoW account later once I'm home from work. I'm looking for a NA league account with most (if not all) champs unlocked on it, and a nice amount of skins. If the league account is appealing enough then I'm willing to trade both of these accounts for it. I don't really care what division it's currently in, I have no problem stomping my way through the bronze/silver divisions myself. Leave your here, or PM it to me. I check the site pretty often so I should add you shortly. Keep in mind i'm on US eastern time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.