WTT: Gladiator 60 for Templar 60 [nexus][eu]

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

first of all.. i was selling this acc but i changed my mind aion is like a drug As the title says i want to Trade my account on Nexus [EU] If you want to check my account infos you can log in to aion and i'll show you my details, if you can't then add me on and i'll tell you all the necessary info ([email protected]) i have a frinedly name and a good reputation, don't ruin it ingame :P I'm Elyos! Veteran Account 250k AP some medals, some insigna.. silence godstone 8s - 5% on the spear.. combined with 8% pvp dmg items like this (pvp 55 and 60 lv) pve full set etc etc IF INTERESTED leave a comment here or just let me know your name in and i'll add you or add me WHAT I NEED? Veteran Account TEMPLAR with at last a decent competitive equip u.u lvl 60 on Nexus not important if ely or asmo : [email protected] E-MAIL: [email protected] - - - Updated - - - - - - Updated - - - I accept Telemachus Templar or i'll sell it for money

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.