Selling WTT For 30 LoL account + mymore. Looking to trade...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT For 30 LoL account + mymore. Looking to trade off possibly my aionaccount and an extra HoN i have latey around Looking for lvl 30 with alot of champs contact me asap WTS: Lvl 30 Ranked + Normal Stats / Skins + Lots of Champions! Hey guys, I am looking to sell my League of Legends account. It is currently level 30, has 750 wins ( 500 Losses) in normals, and 64 Wins ( 45 Losses) in Ranked. The 3v3 arranged ELO is 1392, and the Solo Queue is 1422. I'll list everything that this account has, including skins and runes. Champions + Skins: Akali (Nurse Akali) Alistar (Longhorn Alistar) Amumu Annie Ashe Brand (Apocalyptic Brand) Cho'Gath Dr. Mundo (Corporate Mundo*Legendary*) Evelynn (Tango Evelynn) Ezreal Fiddlesticks Gangplank Gragus Irelia (Aviator Irelia) Janna Jarvan (Commando Jarvan) Jax (Jaximus) Karma Karthus Katarina (Bilgewater Katarina) Kayle (Silver Kayle) LeBlanc (Prestigious LeBlanc) Lee Sin (Acolyte + Traditional Lee Sin) Leona (Valkyrie Leona) Lux Malphite (Coral Reef Malphite) Malzahar Master Yi (Chosen Master Yi + Samurai Master Yi) Mordekaiser (Lord Mordekaiser) Morgana Nasus (Dreadknight Nasus) Nidalee Nocturne (Frozen Nocturne) Nunu Olaf (Brolaf *Legendary*) Orianna Pantheon Poppy Rammus Ryze (Professor Ryze) Shaco Shen Singed Sion (Warmonger Sion) Sivir Soraka Taric (Armor of the 5th Age Taric) Teemo (Cottontail Teemo) Tristana (Riot Girl Tristana) Trundle Tryndamere (King Tryndamere) Twisted Fate (Jack of Hearts TF + High Noon TF) Twitch Udyr (Blackbelt Udyr + Primal Udyr) Urgot Veigar Vladimir (Vandal Vladimir) Warwick (Feral Warwick) Wukong Xin Zhao (Commando Xin Zhao) Zilean The bracketed text are labeled with the skins I have for each of them. The account also has 490 RP and 2100 IP on the account. Please post here or send me a message via the forums to make an offer for this account. Runes: -Marks (Red): Greater Mark of Alacrity x9 (1.7% Attack Speed) Greater Mark of Desolation x9 (1.66 Armor Penetration) Greater Mark of Fortitude...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.